The 2023 RAE school deadline to submit Reflections artwork is Oct 23 – Oct 27!
Reflections has been a staple arts program in many schools for over 50 years. Each year has a new theme, and the theme for this year is "I Am Hopeful Because…"
National PTA has a long-standing commitment to arts education. The Reflections program provides opportunities for recognition and access to the arts which boost student confidence and success in the arts and in life.
Students are invited to submit creative work in the areas of:
With positive recognition as the focus of this program, rather than competition, students of all ages and abilities can experience the benefits of creative expression and help in finding their own voice in telling their unique story.
Students can be recognized for their art at the school, council, state, and national levels.
In order for artwork to be eligible for the Reflections program:
- Students must have a family member in the PTA
(parents can join at https://www.raepta.org/joinpta for $12.00)
- Students must follow all rules and submit a complete entry form
- Student Entry Form: English | Spanish
- Dance Choreography Rules: English | Spanish
- Film Production Rules: English | Spanish
- Literature Rules: English | Spanish
- Music Composition Rules: English | Spanish
- Photography Rules: English | Spanish
- Visual Arts Rules: English | Spanish
- Texas Reflections Info: https://www.txpta.org/reflections
- National Reflections Info: https://www.pta.org/home/programs/reflections
For questions about the RAE Reflections program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.